When pumps break down…
Equipment failure will interfere with your business.
That’s our aim - to have you up and running again as quickly as possible.
We’ll identify the problem and work out a plan of action. Options will include:
- Repair on site
- Repair at our workshop
- If not repairable, recommend replacement
Repair at Cougar Pumps' Workshop – Free strip and report
Once your pump arrives here, we’ll strip the unit, carrying out electrical and mechanical checks. Once we’ve determined the cause of the failure we’ll raise a report, detailing the necessary parts and services needed, and the cost to bring the unit back to ‘as new’ condition.
The ‘strip and report’ stage is free of charge. We will always seek your approval of costs before carrying out any remedial work.
What do you get back?
When the unit is completely rebuilt, painted and tested to our satisfaction, you will get it back
in pristine condition. It will come with a fresh 12-month warranty that covers the work and parts we have provided.
Here’s the offer:
- Free of charge strip down and quote
- Root cause analysis to determine the cause of the pump failure to prevent future breakdown
- Quote for a new pump comparable with a repair (where feasible)
- Paint respray where necessary
- Original manufacturers parts utilised whenever possible
- 12 months’ warranty on all pump repairs
Once you’re back in business, we would be happy to talk to you about how we can help to prevent it happening again.
A regular service contract is a great way to minimise the chance of a breakdown and stop repeated failures. It costs less per annum than calling out an emergency engineer.